Instructions for Depositing Money into Inmate Trust via Wachovia Lockbox
1. Obtain money orders and / or cashier’s checks made payable to inmate. Personal checks
and cash are not accepted.
2. Mail money orders and / or cashier’s checks in envelopes addressed in the following
CCA Inmate Trust
(Inmate Last Name, Inmate First Name / Inmate CCA Commissary #)
P.O. Box 933488
Atlanta, GA 31193-3488
3. Make sure senders first and last name and return address is on the envelope.
4. Do NOT include and correspondence such as letters, cards, pictures, or packages with a
money order or cashier’s check. None of these items sent to this address will be
forwarded to the inmate or returned to sender.
Instructions for Depositing Money into Inmate Trust via Western Union
1. You can send money via Western Union by using the Internet, by phone or by a Walk-in
Cash Payment. The website for internet is www.westernunion.com/corrections. The
phone number for phone quick collect is 1-800-634-3422.
2. To send money via a Western Union Walk-In Cash Payment Location the following is a
sample of a quick collect form. First Example is Spanish / Second Example is English
Information from CCA.com