Inmate Recreation Programs
The Recreation Department at FCI Allenwood, strives to provide a variety ofleisure time activities, programs, and services for the inmate population. Our recreation program is designated to assist incarcerated individuals with gaining physical, emotional and educational development. We strongly encourage all inmates to participate in any authorized activities which provides a positive institutional accepted outlet. All incarcerated inmates will be assured a safe and comfortable recreation environment. It is our goal to actively involve as many inmates as possible with positive rewarding programsby means of sharing time, space, equipment, and facilities.
Indoor and Outdoor Activities
|INDOOR ACTIVITY AREAS||OUTDOOR ACTIVITY AREAS|
2. Equipment room
3. Fitness room
4. Game area
5. Ceramic room
6. Art & Leather room
7. Music band room
8. Wellness Resource Room
9. Ceramic kiln room
10. T.V. (2) area
11. Video & C.D. room
12. Piano & music practice room
13. Horseshoe pits (2)
|1. Softball fields (2)
2. Flag football field
3. Soccer field
4. Sand volleyball pit
5. Fitness stations (6)
6. Handball/Racquetball courts (4)
7. Circular track
8. Walking path
9. Basketball courts (3)
10. Pavilion area (Table seating)
11. Courtyard (card playing seating area)
12. Boccie ball courts (2)
Participation Rules and Regulations
- A. There is no smoking allowed in the recreation area.
- B. Sneakers must be worn during athletic activities in the gymnasium. Shirts must be worn at all times in recreation buildings & courtyard area.
- C. Inmates are responsible to recognize and adhere to the various restricted areas in recreation. All “Out of Bounds Areas” are color coded yellow.
- D. Inmates are not authorized to be within 15 feet of the perimeter fence.
- E. No food items are allowed in the recreation area.
- F. Inmates must have their own ID Card to sign-out recreation equipment.
- G. All inmates must be issued and present a recreation pass upon entering recreation (Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m.- 3:30 p.m.).
The failure of any inmate to conduct himself in conformity with posted rules,regulations, or memoranda may result in exclusion from the activity and/ordisciplinary action.