Program Classes and Services
- General Education Development (GED) Program
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Vocational/Occupational Program
- Adult Continuing Education (ACE) Program
- Post Secondary Education (PSE) Program
- Social (Parenting)/Recreation Program
- General Library Services
- Law Library Services
- Apprenticeship Program
Education Program Requirements
Inmates whose primary language is not English must enroll in the English as a Second Language (ESL) program unless exempt by BOP policy.
Inmates within 18-36 months of release must participate in the pre-release Program unless exempted by BOP policy.
English as a Second Language (ESL)
Post Secondary Education
General Library Services are offered daily. A variety of reading materials, including newspapers, magazines, periodicals, reference sources and audio-visual materials can be found in the Recreation Barn.