Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays General Population Only:
8:15 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Thursday evenings from 4:30 p.m. (Or upon a clear institutional count) to 8:00 p.m.
The following visiting attire will not be allowed:
* Tight clothing * Transparent clothing
* Spandex clothing * Tank tops
* Halter tops/sleeveless shirts * Holes in clothing
* Plunging necklines * Wrap-around skirts
* Hooded shirts/sweatshirts
* Khaki colored pants or shirts
* Camouflage, or Athletic Wear
* Hats or caps (May 1 thru October 31)
* Opened toed shoes (i.e. sandals for both male & female)
It is necessary for all visitors to wear shoes.
Shorts that are more than one inch above the knee.
Skirts that are not touching the top of knee when standing.
No attire with questionable wording, i.e., gang
affiliation, profanity, etc.
No shirts that hang less than 3 inches below the belt line.
Jackets, coats, or sweaters will only be allowed during the
months of November 1 through April 30. Any questionable
clothing will be cleared through the Institution Duty Officer
or the Operations Lieutenant before being allowed into the