The institution is located approximately 8 miles west of Westfield; 13 miles east of Adams at 350 Elk Avenue, near the junction County Roads E & G. The telephone number is 608-584-5511. There is no commercial transportation available from either Westfield or Adams-Friendship. Please refer to pages 4 and 5 of this attachment for transportation and local accommodations.
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION TO THE OXFORD AREA
1. Greyhound Bus stops in Portage and Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin. Central Information
1-800-231-2222 or your local area terminal.
2. Dane County Regional Airport (Madison) services the following airlines: Northwest, MidWest Express, United, United Express, American Eagle, Skyway, Delta, ComAir,
Transworld Express and ATA-Chicago Express. Flight information can be received by
calling your travel agent or local airport.
3. Amtrak trains arrive and depart from Portage and Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin. The toll
free information number is: (800)872-7245.
4. Cab and limousine service is available from the Madison airport. For information call
(608)242-2000 Union Cab, (608)256-5566 Badger Cab, and (608)258-7458 Madison
5. Oxford area cab service: Cab service is also available from Dells Cab, Wisconsin Dells,
Wisconsin; telephone number 608/253-7722 or City Cab, Portage, Wisconsin (608)742-
6609 or 742-6669.
6. Accommodations Westfield/Oxford:
Hwys 51 and 82
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin: Arrangements can be made by calling the Chamber of Commerce, (608)254-4636.
There are over 70 motels in the Portage and Wisconsin Dells areas. The summer season is the peak season for tourists so it is best to call in advance for reservations.