All general correspondence mail will be passed out following the 4:00 p.m. count, Monday through Friday. You must be present to receive your mail. Legal and special mail will ordinarily be delivered by a unit team staff member.
All telephone calls will terminate fifteen minutes prior to an official count. You may use your assigned chair when using the telephone. Plastic chairs are not to be left unattended. In addition to the telephone schedule below, one telephone will be available at all times from 6:00 a.m. until 9:30 p.m.
Weekdays: Weekends and Federal Holidays:
6:00 a.m. – 7:30 a.m. 6:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
4:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Additional regulations concerning use of the telephones are as follows:
1. Inmates not making phone calls will not be permitted to congregate near the telephone area.
2. No third party telephone calls will be permitted.
3. Inmates will be responsible for their use of the telephone. They are expected to conduct themselves in a responsible manner and respect other inmates. Each inmate is responsible
for the content of the telephone calls they make.
4. The use of the telephone will not interfere with institution schedules, programs, work
assignments or counts. When a census count or scheduled count is conducted, all inmates on the telephones shall terminate their calls immediately. During institutional emergencies, use of the inmate telephone may be curtailed or terminated.
5. International collect calls are not permitted.
6. Only whole dollar amounts may be purchased when buying phone credits.
7. The maximum length of a telephone call will not exceed 15 minutes.
8. The Inmate Telephone System is a dual system which has both debit and collect calling capabilities.
Debit and collect calls can be placed during the hours telephones are turned on.