VISITING SCHEDULE (Medium and Low Facility)
On Monday, Thursday and Friday, visiting will begin at
5:00pm and end at 9:00pm. Processing will end at 8:00pm.
Visiting hours on Sunday, Saturday and federal holidays are
from 8:00am to 3:00pm. For SHU inmates, visiting during
the week will begin at 5:00pm and end at 7:00pm. During
the weekend their visiting will begin at 8:00am, but will
end at 2:00pm. Processing for inmate in SHU will end at
1:00pm. No visits will commence 60 minutes to the
conclusion of visiting hours.
APPROVED DRESS CODE VISITORS
and taste in their attire. The following guidelines will be
used to determine proper attire for visitors age 16 years
and older. Those visitors age 15 and under, may wear
suitable casual/play clothing(Good judgement and taste
should be exercised). The Operations Lieutenant and/or the
Complex Duty Officer is responsible for determining
(1) Adult visitors (male and female) 16 years and older
may wear walking short or culottes no more than 3
inches above the knee.
(2) No khaki/tan colored clothing. No green colored
clothing for Camp visitors.
(3) No see through clothing.
(4) No military clothing.
(5) No tank tops, spaghetti straps, halters, camisoles or
other clothing that expose the midriff area.
(6) No attire that exposes cleavage.
(7) Footwear is required. Sandals are acceptable.
(8) Male visitors must wear shirts with sleeves.
(9) Skirts must be within 3 inches of the knee. No splits
(10) No spandex type clothing or other tight fitting
(11) No sleeveless shirt tops/garments.
(12) Proper Undergarments must be worn by all visitors.
INMATES SHOULD INFORM PROSPECTIVE VISITORS THAT THEIR DRESS
SHOULD BE WITHIN THE BOUNDS OF GOOD TASTE AND SHOULD NOT
PRESENT POSSIBLE DISRESPECT TO OTHERS WHO MAY BE PRESENT IN
THE VISITING ROOM.