Federal Correctional Complex
2225 Haley Barbour Parkway
Yazoo City, Mississippi 39056
Institution Phone Number:
Best Western 662-716-0930
286 Wyeth Drive, Yazoo City, MS
Comfort Inn 662-746-6444
1600 N. Jerry Clower Blvd., Yazoo City, MS
Days Inn 662-746-1877
1801 Jerry Clower Blvd, Yazoo City, MS
Relax Inn 662-746-1388
Highway 49 East, Yazoo City, MS
Transportation to Yazoo City
Greyhound Lines 662-746-3155
809 N. Jerry Clower Blvd, Yazoo City, MS
222 W. Broadway, Yazoo City, MS
Medium/Low Security Institution:
Friday – 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm
Saturday, Sunday and Holidays – 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
Saturday, Sunday and Holidays – 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
From Jackson, Mississippi, take highway 49 North to Yazoo City
(approximately 37 miles north of Interstate 220).
Turn LEFT at first traffic light in Yazoo City onto North US 49 West
(Broadway Street). Continue to follow North US-49 West for 2.6
miles. Exit Right onto MS-3 North for 1.7 miles. Turn left into
Visitor Dress Code
The following items listed are the requirements for Visitation. All visitors are required to be appropriately dressed for the entirety of the visit.
1. All visitors are to wear shirts with sleeves. No bathing suits, tube tops, tank tops or open back shirts (any clothing that exposes private parts of the body). No belly shirts (with abdomen exposed), hospital scrubs or medical uniforms. This is regardless of a jacket or sweater worn over the top of the disallowed clothing.
2. All visitors are to wear shoes with a back or strap around back (no flip-flops or slides).
3. No pants with any metal other than necessary rivets, buttons or snaps.
4. No skirts, dresses or shorts more than 2″ (inches) above the knee, and no wrap around skirts. Slits in dresses will not exceed more than 2″ (inches) above the knee.
5. No see-through tops or pants (if skin-tones can be seen through the garment, it is defined as “see through”).
6. No bicycle pants or spandex pants or any color of camouflage clothing.
7. No stirrup pants, leggings or body suits.
8. No clothing which resembles inmate clothing (green or khaki colored clothing or orange jumpsuits).
9. No headgear, other than religious, allowed in the Visiting Room. All religious headgear or wigs are subject to search prior to entering the institution.
10. No clothing resembling any type of gang affiliation. Garments should be free from obscene, inappropriate or offensive messages.
11. Provocative attire, worn by men or women, is reason to deny and/or preclude visiting.
NOTICE: A visit may be terminated in order to ensure the secure and orderly operation of this facility.